Help with Spreadsheets
At 5:44am XYZ wrote:
Hi Holger I went through some of your website, There’s a lot there. I see you teach computer skills. I am looking for someone to teach me how to operate PCs more efficiently as well as learn to build spreadsheets. Is this something you might be interested in teaching me?
Thank you XYZ,
I am not good with PCs, but I can definitely help you with Spreadsheets!
1. What is your availability?
2. Do you have a specific spreadsheet goal or need?
3. Technology can feel overwhelming, but it is not rocket-science! Your gmail account comes with these free tools:
- drive.google.com to store your files in the cloud
- doc.google.com for word processing, writing good old letters
- sheets.google.com for spreadsheets, to crunch numbers
- slides.google.com for presentations
- sites.google.com for websites
- photos.google.com for your photo storage and management
With a sense of humor, please listen at least one minute of the following important instructional video. It all becomes more clear in this video, but you must relax in order to experience the background upon which the separate-self appears as real and impressive.